Monday, April 25, 2011






Games #4 and #5 - Saturday, April 9, 2011 at 4:05 and 7:05 P.M. respectively. This is the double-header vs. Texas. The night before should of been postponed much earlier than it was. I ended up meeting Mackenzie at the Potbelly Sandwich instead of the stadium for baseball, oh well. But yeah... These are my first games going solo. I must admit, I like going to games alone. I love my own company but I also enjoy the company of other's. I know some pals were in and around the stadium, but 6 hours of baseball can be a stretch A double-header split, which is typical. In-between games I met up with Tony G. I will add notes about the games when necessary and will edit posts as the season goes by. Highlight was the Golden Retriever Rescue in the Orioles Reach Booth! :

No comments: