Wednesday, July 20, 2011












Game #51 - Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 12:35 P.M. - Hottest game of the year. Went with Gongshow and Kyle. I wish there were more day games. Including opening day, this was meant to be only of three day games. Fortunately (or not depending on your perspective), the game against Toronto on 9.1.11 will be pushed up to 12:35 P.M. in lieu of the Baltimore Grand Prix! I embrace this weather. Complaining will not change anything. 35,000 + people and most of the fans were in a good mood, regardless of whom you were rooting for. I had the Bratwurst for the first time this season. Fantastic! German Shepard Rescue Group was there! I hope this is a return of more dog and pet groups. Maybe I wish they weren't there, hoping all the animals had loving homes!

No comments: