Monday, August 29, 2011






















Games #66 and #67 - Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 1:35 and 7:35 P.M. respectively. . Kyle was in our section. He got into it with some of the Yankees fans. Due to the weather event, it was a bit empty. The evening game had even less pals and fans. Good news is the 9/8/11 is a day game! The holidays comes early or late! They had the jumbo tron on Kyle during the day game for a few seconds and they had it zoomed on me during the night game for about 10 seconds. I was so embarassed. I'm going to guess that some of the camera people or somebody recognizes me. Finally, I have a new respect for Robert Andino. They had a new feature in between one of the innings called "Andino At The Movies" and he reviewed the Lion King. Hilarious would be an understatement. They showed him laughing on the field when the segment was over. Brilliant.

No comments: