Monday, May 09, 2011





Game #16 - Friday, May 6, 2011 at 7:05 P.M. Great night to see all kinds of friends. Met up with Bret and met his wife Erin for the first time. Good to hang with them at Slider's. Our Oasis sing-a-long was cut off prematurely. Met up with Pete, Sarah, and some of their pals in our legendary television section. The rain came and I run into Bill C., Alicia, Steve C., Mack O., Will., Laurie U., and sorry if I forgot anyone. I stayed till the end even if no one else wanted to. Also met up with Paul and Dan behind homeplate. Finally met up with Chris C. and that was that. Yes it sounds like I am name dropping, but I am thankful to have so many good friends in my life. A true highlight on this night was seeing all kinds of great people, the game was secondary. Post celebration at John Steven's Ltd.

No comments: