Sunday, May 22, 2011


Game #25 - Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 4:05 P.M. - Different start time but different is good. Nigel had spotted me while driving over in Federal Hill where I was walking from. Talked for a little. Hung out with Dr. Ryan and Kristen at Pickles. Fortunately was able to run into Jon, Mike, and some other people I have not seen in at least 5 years. Seriously, it could be more than that. I have been fortunate to be able to keep in touch and see people that I don't always get to see. Especially in the last few weeks I have met up with a lot of folks I haven't seen in a year plus. The internet and Facebook can be used for good reasons. Ran into Phil C. who was in the midst of his bachelor party. A foul ball did hit me in the shin and I had no idea it was coming at me, oops. I should be grateful it didn't get me somewhere else. Could of been much worse. Maybe the universe was trying to tell me something. Been getting quite a few signs lately. I wish I had pictures for this one.

No comments: