Thursday, June 23, 2011



















Bonus Game #1 - Sunday, June 19, 2011 - at 1:35 P.M. Today, I am at Nationals Park and greeted with a wonderful Washington Nationals' Father's Day hat promotion. The game was nearly sold out. This needs to be said: The Nationals organization does a lot to give back to it's fans. Whether or not it's corporate, Disney-esque, minor league, vapid, or insert put down or analogy here : at least they show appreciation to their fans. They have a lot of promotions; $1 hot dog days, $1 peanut days, $1 parking days, $2 ticket Thursdays, t-shirt giveaways to the crowd, and a lot of interacting with the fans in between innings. Also, the freebies and promotions given away to the first 10-20k fans who enter is a great gesture. I went up there alone but new Bret Holme's and company (Kompany?) would be there. As expected he called me over and I sad in fantastic seats bridging first base and home plate. All-in-all, I think I am going to quietly root for this club. Yes I got my picture with Screech! And that makes me happy! Cheers!

No comments: