Thursday, June 09, 2011

















Game #35 - Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 7:05 P.M. - The bird may be giving me the boot. He gave me a hex after I saw him later on during the game. I did however get my picture with him. I follow my own path, so the things I do in my own life are not typical and I prefer it that way. But it might be time to dial it back with pictures with the the beloved mascot. Still friends forever! Good group today as the Orioles got the sweep. Chris W., Pete D., Pete's pal Chris, Jason S., and Muriel in Sec. 8. I did run into Bukola and Justin Andrew early on in the game and we catched up for a little bit. Also said hi to Nick and Lindsay. Pete got a foul ball in his vicinity at the second pitch of the game. He called it and he didn't have to move very far to get it. In general, things just come to us. Maybe, I should learn that when mingling with people in animal co
stumes. Kim mentioned to me that I should have explained my blog to the bird and his associates. I will have to broach this subject carefully :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that I don't have a last name initial indicator :-) fun times!