Thursday, June 09, 2011





Game #33 - Monday, June 6, 2011 at 7:05 P.M. - A very relaxed start to this series. And this is one of the rare games, where for the most part, I hung out by myself. I did run into Bar Rob from Slainte (Silantos) before the game started, but that was it. This crowd was right around 10,000 people. So this may have been the smallest crowd of the year so far. I suspect Wednesday's game may be the smallest. A few things stood out for me, aside from the result. I am fascinated as to what players and umpires discuss in between halves of winnings. Before the top of the 9th, Nick Markakis was in a long discussion with the first base umpire. It seemed serious and emotional. Guess I will never know. I also caught Adam Jones inadvertently throwing a baseball to the bleacher seats but it ended up into the area over by the ivy. He was met with a hilarious groan by the fans but tapped himself on the chest to acknowledge that it was his goof. Fun times.

No comments: