Sunday, June 12, 2011



















Game #37 - Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 7:05 P.M. 2110 Eutaw Street Shirt Day, Part 2. The best part of these games for me, are the animal rescue groups! The Great Dane group was there today and that is wonderful! Hung out with a lot of people at this game! Saw Tim and Rebecca, fresh from their wedding and trip to Las Vegas and chatted with them for a while about English Premiere League withdrawal, which won't last too much longer! Also hung out with a major crew of Will G., Erin, Bob H., Steve H., Michael, Andrew, Laurie, Erin, Dr, Ryan, and Kristin. There were heckling the heck (corny) out of the Rays' bullpen for the duration. My apologies for any names I have forgotten. I can add names, if necessary. It was a long day as there were many festivals occurring today. I was able to go to Honfest, Greekfest, and Little Italy Fest, where I happen to see AC Milan (Vlade) coming out of Sabatino's, with quite the presence and aura, as only AC Milan as. He was there for a bachelor party and mentioned they had box seats at the Orioles game, so I joined them later. Josh G. was also there but was unable to meet up with him. Good guy, hopefully next time! Thanks again to Kelly for the Natty Boy photo!

No comments: