Monday, June 27, 2011


















Game #39 - Friday, June 27, 2011 at 7:05 P.M. - Second sell-out of the year. We have the Cincinnati Red's first ever to Camden Yards, fireworks night, union workers night, and great weather for this evening. This might end up being my favorite game of the year. I don't live and die by wins and losses. I know baseball is just a game and it's just business. However, this is why you come to a live sporting event. Moments like this are not commonplace. But feel-good moments should be perpetual. Derek Lee hit a walk-off home run in the 12th and it was done with class. He is the quiet veteran in the club-house and I am happy to see him succeed. Game went over 4 hours. Hung out with Chris, Vijay and Melanie. I ran into Lewis Poole and Jason B. beforehand at Pickle's. It was great to catch up with both.

No comments: