Thursday, September 01, 2011

























Game #71 - Thursday, September 1, 2001 at 12:35 P.M. Game was pushed up in lieu of the Grand Prix which starts tomorrow. And I am very excited about it! Kyle was hanging out today. Paid attendance was around 11,000 but maybe half were there. The one photo above has been making me laugh every time I walk by it. For pals who grew up in Maryland, DC, and Virginia area. You will always remember those station letters. If you walk past the picnic/bullpen area heading back towards the Eutaw Street, it's easily visible. :) I'd like to thank Robert in Section 24 (16 last year), who has been looking out for me the past two seasons. There are difficult ushers and then there are personable ones. He falls into the latter. As do the aforementioned friends from yesterday. One of my favorite things this year has been the animal groups. And I love supporting them. Pets With Disabilities was back today. Very nice people. I know it's an oxymoron because those animal groups exist, because they haven't found places to live or are in need of help. Animal friends are so great though. The animated Oriole cartoon bird driving the Indy car makes me feel laugh. I still find child-like things adorable. Similar to the mascots! :)

No comments: