Tuesday, September 13, 2011












Game #73 - Monday, September 12, 2001 at 7:05 P.M. Charlie V and his pal Marc were in our Section 8 today. I am not sure if he wants a mention, but my new pal Dan Tracy of Dog Day Afternoon, came over to say hi. Light on the picture's today. No Boh, no bird. . You may notice that this was my Happy Birthday game. My birthday is in May but I was a little late to sign up for my free birthday ticket, so they gave me September! For all the Orioles front-office is vilified for, this is one good thing they do, to give back to their fans. Happy Birthday everyone! :) And last but not least, the Mid-Atlantic German Shephard group was back today for the last time this season. They are very good people and I have had the privilege of getting to know them this season. Fantastic people.

No comments: