Friday, September 16, 2011













































































Game #76 - September 16, 2001 at 7:05 P.M. This was another quality evening. A lot of great friends and pals were out tonight. I hope I can remember them all. This was Patters' and Manchester City's takeover of Camden Yards. Shout outs to Karen, Bret, Chris, Patrick, and Tom G who were in Section 56. A lot of pictures and this a sequene of friends and photos I am very proud of. Also spotted Brendan and John Anthony Jones in Section 45. Picture Included. We had Pete, Muriel, Jenny, and Steve in our Section. Picture is also included. Finally, near the City crew in Section 45, we had Dawn and Michelle. I need to get every last bit of joy of this that I can. :) Alex Ovechkin threw the opening pitch to promote the Baltimore Hockey Classic this Tuesday. Some pictures of him and Slapshot are included! Woo! Big thanks to Bret for telling Section 56 about my home game streak. I think some folks applauded! Thank you!

Updated 10/13/11 : Thanks for the additional pictures, Muriel! :D

No comments: